[P4-dev] parsing variable length fields

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Wed May 27 19:35:36 EDT 2020

Hi Mostafa,

I don't see why P4 cannot process IPv6 TLV options using the IPv6 header and
options format specified in

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8200

IPv6 header or an IPv6 option header includes a Next Header. Also, IPv6
options uses a TLV format.  You could steal the IPv6 format as defined in
the RFC above and see if your application works.

Hemant