[P4-discuss] P4.org Events - EARLY REGISTRATION CLOSES on Wednesday, April 27th 2016 - P4 Workshop 2016 & P4 Introduction/Tutorial 2016.

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Wed Apr 20 02:29:00 EDT 2016

Dear P4 Enthusiasts,

A friendly reminder that the early registration for the following
upcoming P4.org events will close on _Wednesday the 27th of April,
2016._ A limited number of tickets are remaining and seats are filling
up fast, so please register as soon as you can!

_*P4 Workshop 2016*_
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2016-tickets-22712549848> -
All day conference on _Tuesday the 24th of May, 2016_. This event will
feature talks and demos from industry and academia leaders show casing
P4 applications and use cases. We have talks by AT&T, Barefoot Networks,
Facebook, Intel, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Microsoft, Netronome, MIT,
Princeton, Eötvös Loránd University & Universita della Svizzera
Italiana(USI). We will also have about 20 demos showing at Demo hall.

To register for the P4 Workshop 2016 please click here.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2016-tickets-22712549848>

*P4 Introduction/Tutorial 2016
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-introductiontutorial-2016-tickets-23066146465>*
- All day developer focused event happening on _Monday the 23rd of May,
2016_. This event is open to anyone who wants to learn P4 and get coding
in it. There will be a P4 language tutorial, P4 code demos,
presentations on how P4 maps to various target architectures and
hands-on labs. Attendees will get access to P4 compiler tool chain and
P4 programs.

To register for the P4 Introduction/Tutorial 2016 please click here
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-introductiontutorial-2016-tickets-23066146465>.

Both the events will be held at the Stanford University's Arrillaga
Alumni Center, located on campus in Palo Alto CA. Please refer to the
registration page links for more details.

If you have any questions about the events, please feel free to send an
email to p4 at p4.org.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!
P4 Language Consortium.