[P4-discuss] P4.org Events - EARLY REGISTRATION EXTENDED to Tuesday, May 3rd 2016.

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Wed Apr 27 21:03:13 EDT 2016

Dear P4 Enthusiasts,

We are EXTENDING the EARLY REGISTRATION for the *P4 Workshop 2016* and
*P4 Introduction/Tutorial 2016* to _6:00PM_ on _Tuesday__the 3rd of May,
2016._

To register for the *P4 Workshop 2016* that will be held on _Tuesday
May__24th, 2016_ please click here.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2016-tickets-22712549848>

To register for the *P4 Introduction/Tutorial 2016* that will be held on
_Monday May 23rd, 2016_ please click here
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-introductiontutorial-2016-tickets-23066146465>.

Please refer to the registration page links for more details.

If you have any questions about the events, please feel free to send an
email to p4 at p4.org.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!
P4 Language Consortium.