[P4-discuss] SAVE THE DATE: 3rd P4 workshop is May 23-24, 2016 @ Stanford, University

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Fri Feb 26 14:52:36 EST 2016

Dear P4 Enthusiasts:

The P4 Language Consortium is happy to announce the 3rd P4 Workshop on
May 23-24, 2016. Once again the event will be held at Stanford University.

This time we want to place a stronger emphasis on development activities
and demos of working P4 systems. These were very popular at the last two
workshops and lots of people requested we devote more air-time for the
demos this time. We therefore want to showcase P4 packet processing
functions and applications.

As before, we will have talks and demonstrations. We would like to host
demonstrations that showcase work by developers, chip vendors, system
vendors, software vendors, end users and researchers. Our goal is to
give attendees a first hand view of how P4 based data planes are being
utilized in networking applications.

A more detailed email will be sent in the next couple of weeks with
registration details, but mark your calendars now for May 23-24, 2016.
Going forward we plan for the P4 workshop to be annual event. So make
sure you block these days off and attend this workshop in May as there
are no plans for holding another one later in the year.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,
Nick & Jen.