[P4-discuss] CALL FOR TALKS & DEMOS: 3rd P4 Workshop, May 23-24, 2016 @ Stanford University.

P4 Workshop TPC p4-workshop-tpc at p4.org
Fri Feb 26 14:53:35 EST 2016

Dear P4 Enthusiasts:

We are soliciting proposals for Talks andDemosat the 3rd P4 Workshop on
May 23-24 at Stanford University. We’re particularly interested indemo
sand talks by people developing P4 code for real systems and
deployments, and interesting new use cases.

As always, we would like to keep the workshop technical - focused on
development use-cases, deployment, and research. Talks anddemosare a
chance to showcase P4 in action rather than just product marketing.

To submit a proposal please reply to this email by *March 15, 2016* with
the following details:

*To propose a talk*: Title, Abstract, Bio of the Speaker(s), Speaker(s)
Photo, plus any other relevant information.  Please put
"TALK-P4-WS-III:" at the beginning of the subject line.

*To pr**opose ademo*: Title, Abstract, Presenter Name(s), Presenter
Organization(s) plus any other relevant information. Please put
"DEMO-P4-WS-III:" at the beginning of the subject line.

Notice of acceptance will be communicated by *March 31, 2016*.

Sincerely,
Nick, Jen, Gordon & Dan.
Technical Program Committee, 3rd P4 Workshop.