[P4-discuss] participating in p4-design meetings

Changhoon Kim chang at barefootnetworks.com
Mon Jun 6 00:45:41 EDT 2016

Dear all who are interested in P4,

As announced at the P4 workshop last week, we'll be spending increasingly
more time to discuss the following topics through the p4-design meetings.

- Common framework for run-time API auto-generation
- Standard architecture(s)
- P4-16 compiler frontend implementation

If you want to join the P4 design meetings and lead the technical efforts
around the topics above on behalf of the organizations/companies you're
working for, please let me or Gordon know.

We hold the p4-design meetings every other week on Mondays using a
teleconference tool.

Thanks.

-- Chang