[P4-discuss] [DEADLINE EXTENSION] CALL FOR TALKS & DEMOS: P4 Workshop - May 24, 2016 @ Stanford University.

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Wed Mar 16 04:20:07 EDT 2016

Dear P4 Enthusiasts: *

We are writing to let you know that*we have extended* *the deadline* for
submitting proposals for Talksand *Demos*for the P4 Workshop 2016 to
*Tuesday*, March 22, 2016. Thank you to all who have submitted proposals
already*.*

As a reminder*, *this third P4 Workshop will focus on technical content
relevant to P4 Developers, Users and Vendors.**We have a booked a large
separate hall for P4 Demos, allowing us to run demos all day, giving
more time for interaction between developers and demos.

A few things to note:

 1.

    Annual Workshop:This will be the only P4 workshop in 2016. We are
    not planning a November workshop like in 2015.

 2.

    Dedicated Space & Time for Demos:Large separate space for demos with
    more time allocated so you can check the demos out.

 3.

    P4 Intro/Tutorial Day for Developers:The event lasts two days this time:

     1.

        Monday May 23, 2016: P4 Introduction and Tutorial Day for
        Developers.

     2.

        Tuesday May 24, 2016:P4 Workshop & All Day P4 Demo Expo.

 4.

    Talks & Demos:The Talks and Demos are during the P4 Workshop day, on
    May 24, 2016.

 5.

    Venue: The same location as last time: Arrillaga Alumni Center at
    Stanford University.

To submit a proposal please reply to this email (p4 at p4.org) by March 22,
2016with the following details:

To propose a talk: Title, Abstract, Bio of the Speaker(s), Speaker(s)
Photo, plus any other relevant information.  Please put
"TALK-P4-WS-III:" at the beginning of the subject line.

To propose a demo: Title, Abstract, Presenter Name(s), Presenter
Organization(s), plus any other relevant information. Please put
"DEMO-P4-WS-III:" at the beginning of the subject line.

As always, we want to keep the workshop technical and focused on
development use-cases, deployment, and research. Talks and Demos are a
chance to showcase P4 in action rather than just product marketing.
We’re particularly interested in Demos and Talks by people developing P4
code for real systems, deployments, and interesting new use-cases.

Notice of acceptance will be communicated by March 31, 2016.

Sincerely,

Nick McKeown, Jen Rexford, Gordon Brebner & Dan Daly.

*