[P4-discuss] Applying our own table

vishal sr imvishalsr at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:12:59 EDT 2016

Hello,
I ran the copy_to_cpu p4 program by applying one more egress table (in addition to apply (redirect)) but it did not work. But as long as i maintain one ‘apply’ inside the control, i could modify the action to make it work for my new action. I have even tried the same in ingress control to see the same scenario as egress.  I would like to use something like below,

control ingress/egress {
apply (table1);
apply (table2);
}

Only one of two tables is applied. Please let me know what i am doing wrong in the above.

Thanks,
Vishal S