[P4-discuss] Applying our own table

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Wed May 4 12:35:31 EDT 2016

Hi Vishal,

Questions related to the code on p4lang should be asked on the p4-dev
mailing list.
Your 4 lines of code are correct, but are not enough for us to help you
debug anything. I suggest that you enable logging at the switch to observe
what is happening for each packet. Logging can be enabled by adding
--log-console when starting the switch (
https://github.com/p4lang/tutorials/blob/master/examples/copy_to_cpu/run_switch.sh#L34
).

Best,

Antonin