[P4-discuss] table Match/action LPM

Thambi Sreedharan thambisree at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:58:14 EDT 2016

Hi

The LPM based matche table  the location of entry is important. How to in
runtime_CLI How to  specify the location instead of using  table_add  or my
understanding on the LPM is wrong.

we programmed as follow:

             Entry_hdl        match              Action                Data

+-----------------+-------------------+---------------------+----------+
        |                 |                   |                     |

        |        0        |    0.0.0.0/0      |    set_vrf          |
vrf=10   |

+-----------------+-------------------+---------------------+----------+
        |                 |                   |                     |

        |        1        |   192.168.6.0/24  |     set_vrf         | vrf=2

        |        2        |   192.168.6.1/32  |    set_vrf          | vrf=3

it always hitting Entry 0, instead of Entry 2.

Please let me how to specify the entry while adding

Thanks
Thambi