[P4-discuss] p4lang/p4c-behavioral

Thambi Sreedharan thambisree at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:39:16 EDT 2016

HI Antionin

I was using b4c-bm and it produced C++ code in PD, which we could not use
so we wrote a script to support c, then I come across the p4c-behavioral
and found it was generating C code, But still I am not sure how to use C++
code or C code. generated by b4c-bm or p4c-behavioral

Any Example how to use the PD generated by  really helps to proceed further.

Thanks
Thambi