[P4-discuss] P4 Developer Day Fall 2016: Registration and Demos!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Tue Oct 25 09:04:28 EDT 2016

Dear P4 Enthusiasts:

The upcoming P4 Developer Day Fall 2016 event is close to 2 weeks away!
If you haven't had a chance to register yet, please note that
registration closes next Tuesday, November 1st.  For reference, here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-fall-2016-tickets-27493138718>
is the registration link to the event.  Please take a moment to register
while you can!

Further, we wanted to announce that all of our sponsors (Xilinx,
Netronome, and Barefoot Networks) will each have a demo station in the
back of the conference room showcasing their P4-based solutions.  This
will provide our attendees the opportunity to check out these demos
during breaks and the lunch hour.

Don't hesitate to email us at p4 at p4.org if you have any questions
related to the event.

We look forward to having you join us!