[P4-discuss] Register Now for P4 Workshop 2017 ! Early bird pricing ends on Friday April 28th at 6PM!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Thu Apr 27 02:45:23 EDT 2017

Dear P4 Enthusiasts,

P4 Workshop 2017 is fast approaching and so we just wanted to send a
quick note to you with a reminder that the Early Bird pricing will be
ending this Friday the 28th of April at 6PM. To register for P4 Workshop
2017 click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2017-tickets-33286915059>.

Please register as soon as possible to take advantage of this pricing.
There are only a limited number of tickets available and the seats are
filling up fast. If you are unable to attend, do forward this email to
your friends who may be interested. Below are details on the event.

_*P4 Workshop 2017 - May 17, 2017:*_

P4 Workshop 2017 is the annual event hosted by P4.org bringing leaders
from Industry and Academia together to present their ground-breaking
work in the area of Programmable Networking using P4.

The Technical Program Committee (TPC) has finalized the talks and demos
for P4 Workshop 2017. We have a good line up of talks from industry and
academia folk with content from AT&T, Barefoot Networks, Bell Canada,
Berkeley, Cisco, Cornell, ETH Zurich, Google, KAUST, Lugano, Microsoft,
MIT, NYU, Netronome, NIKSUN, Princeton, Technion, UIUC, VMWare and others.

The full list of talks and demos accepted for presentation are published
here <http://p4.org/p4-workshop-2017-accepted-talks-demos/>

We have a good line up of talks from industry and academia folk with
content from AT&T, Barefoot Networks, Bell Canada, Berkeley, Cisco,
Cornell, ETH Zurich, Google, KAUST, Lugano, Microsoft, MIT, NYU,
Netronome, NIKSUN, Princeton, Technion, UIUC, VMWare and others.

For more details and to register for P4 Workshop 2017 click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2017-tickets-33286915059>.

See you at Stanford in May!
P4.org