[P4-discuss] P4 Workshop 2017 - Early Bird Registration Extended to Monday, May 1, 2017 6:00PM PST

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Fri Apr 28 16:54:00 EDT 2017

Dear P4 Community,

We've _extended_ the Early Bird registration for P4 Workshop 2017 to
_6:00PM PST on Monday - May 1st, 2017_.  To register please click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2017-tickets-33286915059>.

Below are details for this event.

_*P4 Workshop 2017 - May 17, 2017:*_

P4 Workshop 2017 is the annual event hosted by P4.org bringing leaders
from Industry and Academia together to present their ground-breaking
work in the area of Programmable Networking using P4.

The Technical Program Committee (TPC) has finalized the talks and demos
for P4 Workshop 2017. We have a good line up of talks from industry and
academia folk with content from AT&T, Barefoot Networks, Bell Canada,
Berkeley, Cisco, Cornell, ETH Zurich, Google, KAUST, Lugano, Microsoft,
MIT, NYU, Netronome, NIKSUN, Princeton, Technion, UIUC, VMWare and others.

The full list of talks and demos accepted for presentation are published
here <http://p4.org/p4-workshop-2017-accepted-talks-demos/>

We have a good line up of talks from industry and academia folk with
content from AT&T, Barefoot Networks, Bell Canada, Berkeley, Cisco,
Cornell, ETH Zurich, Google, KAUST, Lugano, Microsoft, MIT, NYU,
Netronome, NIKSUN, Princeton, Technion, UIUC, VMWare and others.

Please register as soon as possible to take advantage of this
extension.  For more details and to register for P4 Workshop 2017 click
here <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2017-tickets-33286915059>.

See you at Stanford in May!
P4.org