[P4-discuss] parser or pipe

Andy Fingerhut andy.fingerhut at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 00:35:11 EDT 2017

I believe you are right, given the sample P4 code that appears before that
text.  The struct type InControl that contains the field inputPort is an in
parameter to the control named 'Pipe', but is not an input to the parser.

I have created a pull request changing 'parser' to 'match-action pipeline'
in that sentence, here: https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/pull/365