[P4-discuss] Pssst... early bird expiring in 12 hours...

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Tue Oct 31 14:13:42 EDT 2017

**

*Hello P4 Community!*

*

Just a friendly reminder that Early Bird Pricing of *$245 *will expire
in less than 12 hours! You can register here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-fall-2017-tickets-38403424677>to
take advantage of this special rate.

**

Our sessions will be taught by P4 experts from organizations such as
Google, Open Networking Foundation, Princeton, Stanford, and Università
della

Svizzera Italiana (USI)! *Also, this time the lab sessions are paired
with the tutorial sessions so you get to immediately practice what you
learned, rather than*

*wait for labs later in the day. This is the feedback we have received
from previous developer days and we have incorporated it :-)*

**
**

Our P4 D2 announcement would not be complete without a shout-out to the
new P4 Runtime! We will have a 45-minute session on the P4 Runtime where

participants will learn to use the silicon-independent,
protocol-independent control-plane API that is autogenerated from the
*P4 packet processing pipeline. The session will include a hands-on
programming exercise, **in which students use P4 to define a custom
encapsulation protocol for their network, and the P4 Runtime API **to
implement a remote controller written in Python. The session will also
**include a demo of P4 Runtime integrated into the ONOS network
operating system.*

*
*

We are looking forward to seeing you on November 10th at Stanford!

**

P4.org

Developer Day Agenda <https://p4.org/p4-developer-day-fall-2017/>

Registration