[P4-discuss] SDNet NETFPGA make error

Y Yan yan_kth at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 03:26:21 EDT 2018

Thanks Gordon,

Now it went through to the last stage generate bit file (Use Vivado 2016.4 as suggested)

command: “cd  $P4_PROJECT_DIR/simple_sume_switch && make”
error: [Coretcl 2-1134] No IP matching VLNF ‘NetFPGA: NetFPGA:nf_sume_sdnet:*’ was found. Please check your repository configuration.

Any idea why?

Regards,
Yan