[P4-discuss] Announcement: 1st P4 European Workshop on Sept 24, 2018

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Mon Jul 16 14:22:08 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

We hope that you are planning to attend the 1st P4 European Workshop in
Cambridge on September 24, 2018:
https://p4.org/events/2018-09-24-p4-eu-workshop/

We are happy to announce that, thanks to the generous support of our
sponsors, Western Digital and Microsoft, we are able to offer dedicated
travel grants for P4EU. These grants are intended to partially fund the
travel costs for early career researchers who would otherwise be unable
to attend.

The complete submission guidelines are posted on the ICNP website:
http://icnp18.cs.ucr.edu/grants.html

Please be sure to specifically indicate that you are applying for a P4EU
travel grant.

Finally, as a reminder, the deadline for demos, posters and talks
submissions (without proceedings) is quickly approaching: August 10th,
2018. https://hotcrp-p4eu2018.cl.cam.ac.uk/p4eu2018noproc/

See you in Cambridge!

Noa and Robert