[P4-discuss] Setting up the Tutorial VM

Nate Foster jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Sun Jun 3 16:40:01 EDT 2018

It sounds like the install scripts may not have completed successfully...
can you include the output of `vagrant up`?

This is somewhat strange because I *just* used these scripts to build the
VM for the 2018 Spring Developer Day last week. So everything should be
working.

If you are only interested in getting a VM, you might try to grab the OVA
image here:
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1f22-DYlUV33DsR88_MeMb4s7-1NX_ams&export=download

-N