[P4-discuss] P4 WS/D2 Presentations + Vint Cerf!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Fri Jun 22 19:01:11 EDT 2018

**

*Hello P4 Community Members:*

**

*We know some of you could not attend the P4 Workshop & Developer Day
earlier this month due to prior commitments, so we wanted to take a
moment to share the presentations with you. Links to the
slides/abstracts can be found adjacent to the presentation**titles**on
the event webpage(s):*

**

*J**une 5th:* P4 Workshop Presentations
<https://p4.org/events/2018-06-05-p4-workshop/>

**

**June 6th*: P4 Developer Day Presentations
<https://p4.org/events/2018-06-06-p4-developer-day/>*

*

On another note, you weren’t the only ones who couldn’t attend!  You may
have heard that James Bond wasn’t able to get Vint Cerf
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vint_Cerf>to the P4 Workshop because he
was thrown off the plane and left on the tarmac!  P4.org wassuccessful
in securing a *'*Vint Cerf Keynote' session but James Bond failed his
mission to get him there! :)

*

**

*To see Vint Cerf and James Bond in action, take a look at the video below:*

**

**

*{Vint Video <https://youtu.be/FJTIK9j-TZg>} {Outtakes
<https://youtu.be/PjDvptabma0>}*

**

**

*Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next event!*

**

**

*-P4.org *

**