[P4-discuss] CALL FOR TALKS & DEMO : 5th P4 Workshop, June 5, 2018

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Thu Mar 22 20:01:20 EDT 2018

Dear P4 community,

We are soliciting proposals for talks and demos for the 5th P4 Workshop
on June 5, 2018 at Stanford University, which will be followed on the
next day by a Developer Day.  We are particularly interested in talks
and demos by people developing P4 code for real systems and deployments,
as well as new use cases that take P4 in interesting new directions.  We
would like to keep the workshop focused on technical content -- i.e.,
talks and demos should be used to showcase P4 in action, and not for
product marketing.

Details to be submitted for a talk: Title, Abstract, Bio of the
Speaker(s), Speaker(s) Photo, plus any other relevant information
(maximum one page).

Details to be submitted for a demo: Title, Abstract, Presenter Name(s),
Presenter Organization(s), plus any other relevant information (maximum
one page).

To submit a proposal for a talk or demo, please upload a PDF with the
details above to 5th P4 Workshop Proposal Submissions
<https://p4workshop18.cs.cornell.edu
<https://p4workshop18.cs.cornell.edu/>> by April 19, 2017.

Proposals will be reviewed by the following Technical Program Committee
(TPC):

- Andy Fingerhut (chair), Cisco Systems

- Mina Arashloo, Princeton University

- Sujata Banerjee, VMware

- Tom Rodeheffer, Google

- Cole Schlesinger, Barefoot Networks

- Anirudh Sivaraman, New York University

- Noa Zilberman, University of Cambridge

Notification of acceptance will be communicated by April 29, 2017.

Sincerely,

Technical Program Committee, 5th P4 Workshop, June 5, 2018.