[P4-discuss] Reminder: Call for Participation and Proposals - P4 @ SIGCOMM 2019

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Fri Jun 21 17:33:44 EDT 2019

Dear P4 Community,

This is a reminder that we will be hosting a full day P4 event at the
upcoming SIGCOMM conference on August 23rd in Beijing, China.

The event will consist of a half-day P4 tutorial followed by a half-day
P4 workshop.

The tutorial will be geared towards intermediate P4 developers. It will
focus on topics such as language-architecture separation as well as
stateful packet processing.

We invite everyone to submit a talk proposal for the half-day workshop.
We are especially interested in hearing from groups developing P4
applications, tools, and targets for real systems; as well as new use
cases that take the language in interesting new directions. We would
like to keep the workshop focused on technical content -- i.e., talks
and demos should be used to showcase P4 in action and not for product
marketing.

To submit a proposal, please upload a one-page PDF to the submission
site below:

Submission site: https://p4workshop.cs.cornell.edu/
Deadline: June 28, 2019
Notification: July 12, 2019

To stay updated on all details of the tutorial/workshop, please refer to
the event webpage:
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2019/tutorial-p4.html

Sincerely,
P4.org