Fwd: June 3rd meeting

AB
Antonin Bas
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 2:03 AM

FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is
interested in joining.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Antonin Bas antonin.bas@gmail.com
Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01
Subject: June 3rd meeting
To: p4-api@lists.p4.org
Cc: Steffen Smolka smolkaj@google.com, Stefan Heule heule@google.com

Hi all,

We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have
received the link for the Zoom meeting (
https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09).

Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (
https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking
forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend.

Thanks,

Antonin

FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is interested in joining. ---------- Forwarded message --------- De : Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com> Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01 Subject: June 3rd meeting To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org> Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com>, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com> Hi all, We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have received the link for the Zoom meeting ( https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09). Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work ( https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend. Thanks, Antonin
H
hemant@mnkcg.com
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 2:39 AM

What is the time for the meeting, please?

Thanks,

Hemant

From: P4-design p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org On Behalf Of Antonin Bas
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 10:03 PM
To: p4-design@lists.p4.org
Subject: [P4-design] Fwd: June 3rd meeting

FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is interested in joining.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com mailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com >
Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01
Subject: June 3rd meeting
To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org mailto:p4-api@lists.p4.org >
Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com mailto:smolkaj@google.com >, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com mailto:heule@google.com >

Hi all,

We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have received the link for the Zoom meeting (https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09).

Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend.

Thanks,

Antonin

What is the time for the meeting, please? Thanks, Hemant From: P4-design <p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org> On Behalf Of Antonin Bas Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 10:03 PM To: p4-design@lists.p4.org Subject: [P4-design] Fwd: June 3rd meeting FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is interested in joining. ---------- Forwarded message --------- De : Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com <mailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com> > Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01 Subject: June 3rd meeting To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org <mailto:p4-api@lists.p4.org> > Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com <mailto:smolkaj@google.com> >, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com <mailto:heule@google.com> > Hi all, We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have received the link for the Zoom meeting (https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09). Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend. Thanks, Antonin
AB
Antonin Bas
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 2:45 AM

The meeting is at 10.30am PST. Here is the zoom invite:

Topic: P4 API WG meeting Time: May 20, 2020 10:30 AM Pacific Time (US and
Canada) Join Zoom Meeting
https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd%3DWXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3GyvANOTEccqpzYw9_NvMu
Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 Join from Skype for Business:
https://VMware.zoom.us/skype/506821682
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/skype/506821682&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1BbuvCKaj8vOMfHGNvYt-t
Password: 071254 Or iPhone one-tap : US:
+16699006833,,506821682#,,#,,,071254# or
+12532158782,,506821682#,,#,,,071254# Or Telephone (for higher quality,
dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1
253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1
301 715 8592 India: 000 800 040 1530 (Toll Free) or 000 800 050 5050 (Toll
Free)United Kingdom: +44 208 080 6592 or +44 330 088 5830 or +44 131 460
1196 or +44 203 481 5237 or +44 203 481 5240 or +44 208 080 6591 Ireland:
+353 1 653 3898 or +353 6 163 9031 or +353 1 536 9320 or +353 1 653 3895 or
+353 1 653 3897 Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 International
numbers available: https://VMware.zoom.us/u/abB87RM3l1
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/u/abB87RM3l1&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2ZN7WCS5IkKtIsEYhMW51a
Or an H.323/SIP room system: 162.255.37.11 (US West) 162.255.36.11 (US
East) 221.122.88.195 (China) 115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai) 115.114.115.7
(India Hyderabad) 213.19.144.110 (EMEA) 103.122.166.55 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong SAR) 64.211.144.160 (Brazil) 69.174.57.160
(Canada) 207.226.132.110 (Japan) Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254
SIP: 506821682@zoomcrc.com Password: 071254

Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:39, hemant@mnkcg.com a écrit :

What is the time for the meeting, please?

Thanks,

Hemant

From: P4-design p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org *On Behalf Of *Antonin
Bas
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 10:03 PM
To: p4-design@lists.p4.org
Subject: [P4-design] Fwd: June 3rd meeting

FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is
interested in joining.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Antonin Bas antonin.bas@gmail.com
Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01
Subject: June 3rd meeting
To: p4-api@lists.p4.org
Cc: Steffen Smolka smolkaj@google.com, Stefan Heule heule@google.com

Hi all,

We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have
received the link for the Zoom meeting (
https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09).

Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (
https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking
forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend.

Thanks,

Antonin

The meeting is at 10.30am PST. Here is the zoom invite: Topic: P4 API WG meeting Time: May 20, 2020 10:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd%3DWXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3GyvANOTEccqpzYw9_NvMu> Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 Join from Skype for Business: https://VMware.zoom.us/skype/506821682 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/skype/506821682&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1BbuvCKaj8vOMfHGNvYt-t> Password: 071254 Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,506821682#,,#,,,071254# or +12532158782,,506821682#,,#,,,071254# Or Telephone (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 India: 000 800 040 1530 (Toll Free) or 000 800 050 5050 (Toll Free)United Kingdom: +44 208 080 6592 or +44 330 088 5830 or +44 131 460 1196 or +44 203 481 5237 or +44 203 481 5240 or +44 208 080 6591 Ireland: +353 1 653 3898 or +353 6 163 9031 or +353 1 536 9320 or +353 1 653 3895 or +353 1 653 3897 Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 International numbers available: https://VMware.zoom.us/u/abB87RM3l1 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/u/abB87RM3l1&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2ZN7WCS5IkKtIsEYhMW51a> Or an H.323/SIP room system: 162.255.37.11 (US West) 162.255.36.11 (US East) 221.122.88.195 (China) 115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai) 115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad) 213.19.144.110 (EMEA) 103.122.166.55 (Australia) 209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong SAR) 64.211.144.160 (Brazil) 69.174.57.160 (Canada) 207.226.132.110 (Japan) Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 SIP: 506821682@zoomcrc.com Password: 071254 Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:39, <hemant@mnkcg.com> a écrit : > What is the time for the meeting, please? > > > > Thanks, > > > > Hemant > > > > *From:* P4-design <p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org> *On Behalf Of *Antonin > Bas > *Sent:* Monday, June 01, 2020 10:03 PM > *To:* p4-design@lists.p4.org > *Subject:* [P4-design] Fwd: June 3rd meeting > > > > FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is > interested in joining. > > ---------- Forwarded message --------- > De : *Antonin Bas* <antonin.bas@gmail.com> > Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01 > Subject: June 3rd meeting > To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org> > Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com>, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com> > > > > Hi all, > > > > We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have > received the link for the Zoom meeting ( > https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09). > > > > Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work ( > https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking > forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Antonin >
H
hemant@mnkcg.com
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 2:46 AM

Thanks, Antonin.

Hemant

From: Antonin Bas antonin.bas@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 10:46 PM
To: hemant@mnkcg.com
Cc: p4-design@lists.p4.org
Subject: Re: [P4-design] Fwd: June 3rd meeting

The meeting is at 10.30am PST. Here is the zoom invite:

Topic: P4 API WG meeting Time: May 20, 2020 10:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting  https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd%3DWXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3GyvANOTEccqpzYw9_NvMu https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09 Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 Join from Skype for Business:  https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/skype/506821682&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1BbuvCKaj8vOMfHGNvYt-t https://VMware.zoom.us/skype/506821682 Password: 071254 Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,506821682#,,#,,,071254# or +12532158782,,506821682#,,#,,,071254# Or Telephone (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 India: 000 800 040 1530 (Toll Free) or 000 800 050 5050 (Toll Free)United Kingdom: +44 208 080 6592 or +44 330 088 5830 or +44 131 460 1196 or +44 203 481 5237 or +44 203 481 5240 or +44 208 080 6591 Ireland: +353 1 653 3898 or +353 6 163 9031 or +353 1 536 9320 or +353 1 653 3895 or +353 1 653 3897 Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 International numbers available:  https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/u/abB87RM3l1&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2ZN7WCS5IkKtIsEYhMW51a https://VMware.zoom.us/u/abB87RM3l1 Or an H.323/SIP room system: 162.255.37.11 (US West) 162.255.36.11 (US East) 221.122.88.195 (China) 115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai) 115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad) 213.19.144.110 (EMEA) 103.122.166.55 (Australia) 209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong SAR) 64.211.144.160 (Brazil) 69.174.57.160 (Canada) 207.226.132.110 (Japan) Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 SIP:  mailto:506821682@zoomcrc.com 506821682@zoomcrc.com Password: 071254

Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:39, <hemant@mnkcg.com mailto:hemant@mnkcg.com > a écrit :

What is the time for the meeting, please?

Thanks,

Hemant

From: P4-design <p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org mailto:p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org > On Behalf Of Antonin Bas
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 10:03 PM
To: p4-design@lists.p4.org mailto:p4-design@lists.p4.org
Subject: [P4-design] Fwd: June 3rd meeting

FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is interested in joining.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com mailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com >
Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01
Subject: June 3rd meeting
To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org mailto:p4-api@lists.p4.org >
Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com mailto:smolkaj@google.com >, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com mailto:heule@google.com >

Hi all,

We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have received the link for the Zoom meeting (https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09).

Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend.

Thanks,

Antonin

Thanks, Antonin. Hemant From: Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com> Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 10:46 PM To: hemant@mnkcg.com Cc: p4-design@lists.p4.org Subject: Re: [P4-design] Fwd: June 3rd meeting The meeting is at 10.30am PST. Here is the zoom invite: Topic: P4 API WG meeting Time: May 20, 2020 10:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd%3DWXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3GyvANOTEccqpzYw9_NvMu> https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09 Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 Join from Skype for Business: <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/skype/506821682&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1BbuvCKaj8vOMfHGNvYt-t> https://VMware.zoom.us/skype/506821682 Password: 071254 Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,506821682#,,#,,,071254# or +12532158782,,506821682#,,#,,,071254# Or Telephone (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 India: 000 800 040 1530 (Toll Free) or 000 800 050 5050 (Toll Free)United Kingdom: +44 208 080 6592 or +44 330 088 5830 or +44 131 460 1196 or +44 203 481 5237 or +44 203 481 5240 or +44 208 080 6591 Ireland: +353 1 653 3898 or +353 6 163 9031 or +353 1 536 9320 or +353 1 653 3895 or +353 1 653 3897 Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 International numbers available: <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://VMware.zoom.us/u/abB87RM3l1&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2ZN7WCS5IkKtIsEYhMW51a> https://VMware.zoom.us/u/abB87RM3l1 Or an H.323/SIP room system: 162.255.37.11 (US West) 162.255.36.11 (US East) 221.122.88.195 (China) 115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai) 115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad) 213.19.144.110 (EMEA) 103.122.166.55 (Australia) 209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong SAR) 64.211.144.160 (Brazil) 69.174.57.160 (Canada) 207.226.132.110 (Japan) Meeting ID: 506 821 682 Password: 071254 SIP: <mailto:506821682@zoomcrc.com> 506821682@zoomcrc.com Password: 071254 Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:39, <hemant@mnkcg.com <mailto:hemant@mnkcg.com> > a écrit : What is the time for the meeting, please? Thanks, Hemant From: P4-design <p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org <mailto:p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org> > On Behalf Of Antonin Bas Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 10:03 PM To: p4-design@lists.p4.org <mailto:p4-design@lists.p4.org> Subject: [P4-design] Fwd: June 3rd meeting FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is interested in joining. ---------- Forwarded message --------- De : Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com <mailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com> > Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01 Subject: June 3rd meeting To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org <mailto:p4-api@lists.p4.org> > Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com <mailto:smolkaj@google.com> >, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com <mailto:heule@google.com> > Hi all, We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have received the link for the Zoom meeting (https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09). Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend. Thanks, Antonin
AB
Antonin Bas
Wed, Jun 3, 2020 11:35 PM

Here are the slides for the p4-constraints presentation:
https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints/blob/master/docs/2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf
Thanks for presenting Stefan and Steffen!

Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:03, Antonin Bas antonin.bas@gmail.com a écrit :

FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is
interested in joining.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Antonin Bas antonin.bas@gmail.com
Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01
Subject: June 3rd meeting
To: p4-api@lists.p4.org
Cc: Steffen Smolka smolkaj@google.com, Stefan Heule heule@google.com

Hi all,

We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have
received the link for the Zoom meeting (
https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09).

Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (
https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking
forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend.

Thanks,

Antonin

Here are the slides for the p4-constraints presentation: https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints/blob/master/docs/2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf Thanks for presenting Stefan and Steffen! Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:03, Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com> a écrit : > FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is > interested in joining. > > ---------- Forwarded message --------- > De : Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com> > Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01 > Subject: June 3rd meeting > To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org> > Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com>, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com> > > > Hi all, > > We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have > received the link for the Zoom meeting ( > https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09). > > Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work ( > https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking > forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend. > > Thanks, > > Antonin >
H
hemant@mnkcg.com
Wed, Jun 3, 2020 11:44 PM

Maybe, I am off topic.

Consider adding Martian IP addresses as a check.  Such addresses do not exist on this planet and are thus called Martian.

https://www.cisco.com/assets/sol/sb/Switches_Emulators_v2_3_5_xx/help/250/index.html#page/tesla_250_olh/martian_addresses.html

Hemant

From: P4-design p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org On Behalf Of Antonin Bas
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2020 7:36 PM
To: p4-design@lists.p4.org
Subject: Re: [P4-design] June 3rd meeting

Here are the slides for the p4-constraints presentation: https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints/blob/master/docs/2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf

Thanks for presenting Stefan and Steffen!

Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:03, Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com mailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com > a écrit :

FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is interested in joining.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com mailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com >
Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01
Subject: June 3rd meeting
To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org mailto:p4-api@lists.p4.org >
Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com mailto:smolkaj@google.com >, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com mailto:heule@google.com >

Hi all,

We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have received the link for the Zoom meeting (https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09).

Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend.

Thanks,

Antonin

Maybe, I am off topic. Consider adding Martian IP addresses as a check. Such addresses do not exist on this planet and are thus called Martian. https://www.cisco.com/assets/sol/sb/Switches_Emulators_v2_3_5_xx/help/250/index.html#page/tesla_250_olh/martian_addresses.html Hemant From: P4-design <p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org> On Behalf Of Antonin Bas Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2020 7:36 PM To: p4-design@lists.p4.org Subject: Re: [P4-design] June 3rd meeting Here are the slides for the p4-constraints presentation: https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints/blob/master/docs/2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf Thanks for presenting Stefan and Steffen! Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:03, Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com <mailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com> > a écrit : FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is interested in joining. ---------- Forwarded message --------- De : Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com <mailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com> > Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01 Subject: June 3rd meeting To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org <mailto:p4-api@lists.p4.org> > Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com <mailto:smolkaj@google.com> >, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com <mailto:heule@google.com> > Hi all, We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have received the link for the Zoom meeting (https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09). Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints) to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend. Thanks, Antonin
MB
Mihai Budiu
Tue, Jun 30, 2020 8:49 PM

I think this should be discussed in the language design working group as well.
Annotations can have expressions as arguments, so ideally the constraints should be type-checked by the compiler.
They shouldn’t be just strings. Not sure exactly what to do about ::mask; it can perhaps be an extern function.
Should we expect a PR against the compiler for this feature?

Mihai

From: P4-design p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org On Behalf Of Antonin Bas
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:36 PM
To: p4-design@lists.p4.org
Subject: Re: [P4-design] June 3rd meeting

Here are the slides for the p4-constraints presentation: https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints/blob/master/docs/2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdfhttps://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fp4lang%2Fp4-constraints%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fdocs%2F2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf&data=02%7C01%7Cmbudiu%40vmware.com%7C847b650e48f44705a80f08d80816ee95%7Cb39138ca3cee4b4aa4d6cd83d9dd62f0%7C0%7C1%7C637268241894194877&sdata=aYFL%2Bg8eBE88q1elJYb4RYqdXUbESw4PfiuYg0sV71Q%3D&reserved=0
Thanks for presenting Stefan and Steffen!

Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:03, Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.commailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com> a écrit :
FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is interested in joining.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.commailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com>
Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01
Subject: June 3rd meeting
To: <p4-api@lists.p4.orgmailto:p4-api@lists.p4.org>
Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.commailto:smolkaj@google.com>, Stefan Heule <heule@google.commailto:heule@google.com>

Hi all,

We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have received the link for the Zoom meeting (https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09https://vmware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09).

Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraintshttps://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fp4lang%2Fp4-constraints&data=02%7C01%7Cmbudiu%40vmware.com%7C847b650e48f44705a80f08d80816ee95%7Cb39138ca3cee4b4aa4d6cd83d9dd62f0%7C0%7C1%7C637268241894194877&sdata=y%2BtofvEud7MIxb6ajp5yJazZ4eocgPmQXkQZNUjAyoA%3D&reserved=0) to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend.

Thanks,

Antonin

I think this should be discussed in the language design working group as well. Annotations can have expressions as arguments, so ideally the constraints should be type-checked by the compiler. They shouldn’t be just strings. Not sure exactly what to do about ::mask; it can perhaps be an extern function. Should we expect a PR against the compiler for this feature? Mihai From: P4-design <p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org> On Behalf Of Antonin Bas Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:36 PM To: p4-design@lists.p4.org Subject: Re: [P4-design] June 3rd meeting Here are the slides for the p4-constraints presentation: https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints/blob/master/docs/2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fp4lang%2Fp4-constraints%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fdocs%2F2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf&data=02%7C01%7Cmbudiu%40vmware.com%7C847b650e48f44705a80f08d80816ee95%7Cb39138ca3cee4b4aa4d6cd83d9dd62f0%7C0%7C1%7C637268241894194877&sdata=aYFL%2Bg8eBE88q1elJYb4RYqdXUbESw4PfiuYg0sV71Q%3D&reserved=0> Thanks for presenting Stefan and Steffen! Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:03, Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com<mailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com>> a écrit : FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is interested in joining. ---------- Forwarded message --------- De : Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com<mailto:antonin.bas@gmail.com>> Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01 Subject: June 3rd meeting To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org<mailto:p4-api@lists.p4.org>> Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com<mailto:smolkaj@google.com>>, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com<mailto:heule@google.com>> Hi all, We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have received the link for the Zoom meeting (https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09<https://vmware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09>). Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fp4lang%2Fp4-constraints&data=02%7C01%7Cmbudiu%40vmware.com%7C847b650e48f44705a80f08d80816ee95%7Cb39138ca3cee4b4aa4d6cd83d9dd62f0%7C0%7C1%7C637268241894194877&sdata=y%2BtofvEud7MIxb6ajp5yJazZ4eocgPmQXkQZNUjAyoA%3D&reserved=0>) to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested will be able to attend. Thanks, Antonin
SH
Stefan Heule
Wed, Jul 1, 2020 3:27 PM

Hi Mihai,

Yes, we would love to also present this in the P4LDWG, and we're planning
on doing that in the next meeting.

I agree that it would be nice if the compiler type-checks these
expressions. One challenge, as you pointed out, is that the syntax is more
expressive than P4. It might also be nice to gain some experience with the
constraint language before we add it to the P4 spec or compiler and make it
harder to change.

Stefan

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 1:49 PM Mihai Budiu mbudiu@vmware.com wrote:

I think this should be discussed in the language design working group as
well.

Annotations can have expressions as arguments, so ideally the constraints
should be type-checked by the compiler.

They shouldn’t be just strings. Not sure exactly what to do about ::mask;
it can perhaps be an extern function.

Should we expect a PR against the compiler for this feature?

Mihai

From: P4-design p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org *On Behalf Of *Antonin
Bas
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:36 PM
To: p4-design@lists.p4.org
Subject: Re: [P4-design] June 3rd meeting

Here are the slides for the p4-constraints presentation:
https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints/blob/master/docs/2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf
https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fp4lang%2Fp4-constraints%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fdocs%2F2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf&data=02%7C01%7Cmbudiu%40vmware.com%7C847b650e48f44705a80f08d80816ee95%7Cb39138ca3cee4b4aa4d6cd83d9dd62f0%7C0%7C1%7C637268241894194877&sdata=aYFL%2Bg8eBE88q1elJYb4RYqdXUbESw4PfiuYg0sV71Q%3D&reserved=0

Thanks for presenting Stefan and Steffen!

Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:03, Antonin Bas antonin.bas@gmail.com a écrit :

FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is
interested in joining.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Antonin Bas antonin.bas@gmail.com
Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01
Subject: June 3rd meeting
To: p4-api@lists.p4.org
Cc: Steffen Smolka smolkaj@google.com, Stefan Heule heule@google.com

Hi all,

We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have
received the link for the Zoom meeting (
https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09
https://vmware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09
).

Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work (
https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints
https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fp4lang%2Fp4-constraints&data=02%7C01%7Cmbudiu%40vmware.com%7C847b650e48f44705a80f08d80816ee95%7Cb39138ca3cee4b4aa4d6cd83d9dd62f0%7C0%7C1%7C637268241894194877&sdata=y%2BtofvEud7MIxb6ajp5yJazZ4eocgPmQXkQZNUjAyoA%3D&reserved=0)
to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested
will be able to attend.

Thanks,

Antonin


P4-design mailing list
P4-design@lists.p4.org
http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-design_lists.p4.org

Hi Mihai, Yes, we would love to also present this in the P4LDWG, and we're planning on doing that in the next meeting. I agree that it would be nice if the compiler type-checks these expressions. One challenge, as you pointed out, is that the syntax is more expressive than P4. It might also be nice to gain some experience with the constraint language before we add it to the P4 spec or compiler and make it harder to change. Stefan On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 1:49 PM Mihai Budiu <mbudiu@vmware.com> wrote: > I think this should be discussed in the language design working group as > well. > > Annotations can have expressions as arguments, so ideally the constraints > should be type-checked by the compiler. > > They shouldn’t be just strings. Not sure exactly what to do about ::mask; > it can perhaps be an extern function. > > Should we expect a PR against the compiler for this feature? > > > > Mihai > > > > *From:* P4-design <p4-design-bounces@lists.p4.org> *On Behalf Of *Antonin > Bas > *Sent:* Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:36 PM > *To:* p4-design@lists.p4.org > *Subject:* Re: [P4-design] June 3rd meeting > > > > Here are the slides for the p4-constraints presentation: > https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints/blob/master/docs/2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf > <https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fp4lang%2Fp4-constraints%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fdocs%2F2020-06-03_p4rt-wg.pdf&data=02%7C01%7Cmbudiu%40vmware.com%7C847b650e48f44705a80f08d80816ee95%7Cb39138ca3cee4b4aa4d6cd83d9dd62f0%7C0%7C1%7C637268241894194877&sdata=aYFL%2Bg8eBE88q1elJYb4RYqdXUbESw4PfiuYg0sV71Q%3D&reserved=0> > > Thanks for presenting Stefan and Steffen! > > > > Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:03, Antonin Bas <antonin.bas@gmail.com> a écrit : > > FIY. If anyone who doesn't usually attend the P4 API WG meeting is > interested in joining. > > ---------- Forwarded message --------- > De : *Antonin Bas* <antonin.bas@gmail.com> > Date: lun. 1 juin 2020 à 19:01 > Subject: June 3rd meeting > To: <p4-api@lists.p4.org> > Cc: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com>, Stefan Heule <heule@google.com> > > > > Hi all, > > > > We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday. Everyone should have > received the link for the Zoom meeting ( > https://VMware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09 > <https://vmware.zoom.us/j/506821682?pwd=WXRndWVTS3EzVENHditVT3kwMkV0UT09> > ). > > > > Steffen and Stefan have agreed to present the p4-constraints work ( > https://github.com/p4lang/p4-constraints > <https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fp4lang%2Fp4-constraints&data=02%7C01%7Cmbudiu%40vmware.com%7C847b650e48f44705a80f08d80816ee95%7Cb39138ca3cee4b4aa4d6cd83d9dd62f0%7C0%7C1%7C637268241894194877&sdata=y%2BtofvEud7MIxb6ajp5yJazZ4eocgPmQXkQZNUjAyoA%3D&reserved=0>) > to the Working Group. Looking forward to it and I hope everyone interested > will be able to attend. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Antonin > > _______________________________________________ > P4-design mailing list > P4-design@lists.p4.org > http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-design_lists.p4.org > >