p4-api@lists.p4.org

P4-API: "Discussion list for P4 API Working Group

View all threads

Need help for Friday's WG meeting

AB
Antonin Bas
Wed, Aug 25, 2021 12:31 AM

Hi all,

As a reminder we are hosting Ang Chen this week who will present his work: “Control Plane API for Runtime Programmablility (FlexCore)”

Unfortunately I have a conflict which I cannot reschedule and I can only attend the first 30 minutes of the meeting.
I’m asking for a volunteer who will be able to keep hosting the meeting after I leave and will end the meeting at the end of the Q&A session. It is best if you are joining the Zoom from the app and not from a browser. When I join the meeting I will simply transfer the Host role to you.
Please reach out to me if you want to volunteer.

Thanks in advance!

Antonin

Hi all, As a reminder we are hosting Ang Chen this week who will present his work: “Control Plane API for Runtime Programmablility (FlexCore)” Unfortunately I have a conflict which I cannot reschedule and I can only attend the first 30 minutes of the meeting. I’m asking for a volunteer who will be able to keep hosting the meeting after I leave and will end the meeting at the end of the Q&A session. It is best if you are joining the Zoom from the app and not from a browser. When I join the meeting I will simply transfer the Host role to you. Please reach out to me if you want to volunteer. Thanks in advance! Antonin
AB
Antonin Bas
Wed, Aug 25, 2021 12:51 AM

Mario B has kindly offered to host after I leave. Thanks a lot Mario!
See you all on Friday

From: Antonin Bas abas@vmware.com
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 5:31 PM
To: "p4-api@lists.p4.org" p4-api@lists.p4.org
Subject: Need help for Friday's WG meeting

Hi all,

As a reminder we are hosting Ang Chen this week who will present his work: “Control Plane API for Runtime Programmablility (FlexCore)”

Unfortunately I have a conflict which I cannot reschedule and I can only attend the first 30 minutes of the meeting.
I’m asking for a volunteer who will be able to keep hosting the meeting after I leave and will end the meeting at the end of the Q&A session. It is best if you are joining the Zoom from the app and not from a browser. When I join the meeting I will simply transfer the Host role to you.
Please reach out to me if you want to volunteer.

Thanks in advance!

Antonin

Mario B has kindly offered to host after I leave. Thanks a lot Mario! See you all on Friday From: Antonin Bas <abas@vmware.com> Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 5:31 PM To: "p4-api@lists.p4.org" <p4-api@lists.p4.org> Subject: Need help for Friday's WG meeting Hi all, As a reminder we are hosting Ang Chen this week who will present his work: “Control Plane API for Runtime Programmablility (FlexCore)” Unfortunately I have a conflict which I cannot reschedule and I can only attend the first 30 minutes of the meeting. I’m asking for a volunteer who will be able to keep hosting the meeting after I leave and will end the meeting at the end of the Q&A session. It is best if you are joining the Zoom from the app and not from a browser. When I join the meeting I will simply transfer the Host role to you. Please reach out to me if you want to volunteer. Thanks in advance! Antonin
AB
Antonin Bas
Fri, Aug 27, 2021 4:31 PM

Hi all,

A reminder that the meeting is starting now

From: Antonin Bas abas@vmware.com
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 5:51 PM
To: "p4-api@lists.p4.org" p4-api@lists.p4.org
Subject: Re: Need help for Friday's WG meeting

From: Antonin Bas abas@vmware.com
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 5:31 PM
To: "p4-api@lists.p4.org" p4-api@lists.p4.org

Hi all, A reminder that the meeting is starting now From: Antonin Bas <abas@vmware.com> Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 5:51 PM To: "p4-api@lists.p4.org" <p4-api@lists.p4.org> Subject: Re: Need help for Friday's WG meeting Mario B has kindly offered to host after I leave. Thanks a lot Mario! See you all on Friday From: Antonin Bas <abas@vmware.com> Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 5:31 PM To: "p4-api@lists.p4.org" <p4-api@lists.p4.org> Subject: Need help for Friday's WG meeting Hi all, As a reminder we are hosting Ang Chen this week who will present his work: “Control Plane API for Runtime Programmablility (FlexCore)” Unfortunately I have a conflict which I cannot reschedule and I can only attend the first 30 minutes of the meeting. I’m asking for a volunteer who will be able to keep hosting the meeting after I leave and will end the meeting at the end of the Q&A session. It is best if you are joining the Zoom from the app and not from a browser. When I join the meeting I will simply transfer the Host role to you. Please reach out to me if you want to volunteer. Thanks in advance! Antonin