p4-dev@lists.p4.org

list for questions/discussion of p4 programs and tools

View all threads

p4vpp?

hemant@mnkcg.com
Wed, Aug 26, 2020 12:56 AM

Folks,

The Fd.io website lists a "git clone" URL to p4vpp code.  But the "git
clone" fails.  Anyone know where this code could be found in the
public-domain?

https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp

Hemant

Folks, The Fd.io website lists a "git clone" URL to p4vpp code. But the "git clone" fails. Anyone know where this code could be found in the public-domain? https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp Hemant
FL
Frédéric LOUI
Wed, Aug 26, 2020 8:06 AM

HI Heman,

I was also looking at the code, but it seems that the project stalled. (No activity on the wiki since 2 years)
If this is not the case, I’d be also interested to get the information

À bientôt,
--  Frederic

Le 26 août 2020 à 02:56, Hemant Singh via P4-dev p4-dev@lists.p4.org a écrit :

Folks,

The Fd.io website lists a “git clone” URL to p4vpp code.  But the “git clone” fails.  Anyone know where this code could be found in the public-domain?

https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp

Hemant

P4-dev mailing list
P4-dev@lists.p4.org

HI Heman, I was also looking at the code, but it seems that the project stalled. (No activity on the wiki since 2 years) If this is not the case, I’d be also interested to get the information À bientôt, -- Frederic > Le 26 août 2020 à 02:56, Hemant Singh via P4-dev <p4-dev@lists.p4.org> a écrit : > > Folks, > > The Fd.io website lists a “git clone” URL to p4vpp code. But the “git clone” fails. Anyone know where this code could be found in the public-domain? > > https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp > > Hemant > _______________________________________________ > P4-dev mailing list > P4-dev@lists.p4.org > http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org
SS
Salvatore Signorello
Wed, Aug 26, 2020 8:13 AM

Hi Hemant & Frédéric,

I had reached two of the authors from Cisco back in Nov-17, since I was
very interested in this project at that time. They had replied telling
me that the code at the moment was still hosted in a private repository,
but had told me that they would have made that available anytime soon.
Then, a few months later in 2018 they contacted me again to inform that
unfortunately this project had been parked because of lack of resources
and there was no plan to release it.

So, afaik, this code has never been made public. And, from its website,
it does not look the project has been revived since then.

Regards,

Salvatore

On 26/08/20 09:06, Frédéric LOUI wrote:

HI Heman,

I was also looking at the code, but it seems that the project stalled. (No activity on the wiki since 2 years)
If this is not the case, I’d be also interested to get the information

À bientôt,
--  Frederic

Le 26 août 2020 à 02:56, Hemant Singh via P4-dev p4-dev@lists.p4.org a écrit :

Folks,

The Fd.io website lists a “git clone” URL to p4vpp code.  But the “git clone” fails.  Anyone know where this code could be found in the public-domain?

https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp

Hemant

P4-dev mailing list
P4-dev@lists.p4.org

Hi Hemant & Frédéric, I had reached two of the authors from Cisco back in Nov-17, since I was very interested in this project at that time. They had replied telling me that the code at the moment was still hosted in a private repository, but had told me that they would have made that available anytime soon. Then, a few months later in 2018 they contacted me again to inform that unfortunately this project had been parked because of lack of resources and there was no plan to release it. So, afaik, this code has never been made public. And, from its website, it does not look the project has been revived since then. Regards, Salvatore On 26/08/20 09:06, Frédéric LOUI wrote: > HI Heman, > > I was also looking at the code, but it seems that the project stalled. (No activity on the wiki since 2 years) > If this is not the case, I’d be also interested to get the information > > À bientôt, > -- Frederic > > > > >> Le 26 août 2020 à 02:56, Hemant Singh via P4-dev <p4-dev@lists.p4.org> a écrit : >> >> Folks, >> >> The Fd.io website lists a “git clone” URL to p4vpp code. But the “git clone” fails. Anyone know where this code could be found in the public-domain? >> >> https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp >> >> Hemant >> _______________________________________________ >> P4-dev mailing list >> P4-dev@lists.p4.org >> http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org > > _______________________________________________ > P4-dev mailing list > P4-dev@lists.p4.org > http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org
hemant@mnkcg.com
Wed, Aug 26, 2020 12:01 PM

Salvatore,

Thanks for the update.  I also saw some slides (https://wiki.fd.io/images/9/90/P4VPP_FDIO_Kickoff.pdf) that said VPP C code was generated by ingesting bmv2 json.

Since the work is not complete, we should consider developing a P4 compiler to generate VPP C code.  I am interested to work on this one.

You see, I write a P4-16 program using p4lang/p4c and test using p4lang/behavioral-model simple_switch and STF packets.  When I got access to the free Tofino SDE, I changed headers files and minor code to comply with Tofino model, and the Tofino compiler compiled my code just fine.  If it's that easy to move from v1model to Tofino model, I want the reverse to be supported as well.  The reverse being, I have working Tofino code and I would like to move the code to a server machine by just minor tweaks to code.  One writes P4 code only once.  The reason I am chasing this idea is because every network deployment asks for a virtualized server product and also a hardware product such as a switch running Tofino.

Regards,

Hemant

[...]

Salvatore, Thanks for the update. I also saw some slides (https://wiki.fd.io/images/9/90/P4VPP_FDIO_Kickoff.pdf) that said VPP C code was generated by ingesting bmv2 json. Since the work is not complete, we should consider developing a P4 compiler to generate VPP C code. I am interested to work on this one. You see, I write a P4-16 program using p4lang/p4c and test using p4lang/behavioral-model simple_switch and STF packets. When I got access to the free Tofino SDE, I changed headers files and minor code to comply with Tofino model, and the Tofino compiler compiled my code just fine. If it's that easy to move from v1model to Tofino model, I want the reverse to be supported as well. The reverse being, I have working Tofino code and I would like to move the code to a server machine by just minor tweaks to code. One writes P4 code only once. The reason I am chasing this idea is because every network deployment asks for a virtualized server product and also a hardware product such as a switch running Tofino. Regards, Hemant -----Original Message----- From: P4-dev <p4-dev-bounces@lists.p4.org> On Behalf Of Salvatore Signorello Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 4:13 AM To: p4-dev@lists.p4.org Subject: Re: [P4-dev] p4vpp? Hi Hemant & Frédéric, I had reached two of the authors from Cisco back in Nov-17, since I was very interested in this project at that time. They had replied telling me that the code at the moment was still hosted in a private repository, but had told me that they would have made that available anytime soon. Then, a few months later in 2018 they contacted me again to inform that unfortunately this project had been parked because of lack of resources and there was no plan to release it. So, afaik, this code has never been made public. And, from its website, it does not look the project has been revived since then. Regards, Salvatore On 26/08/20 09:06, Frédéric LOUI wrote: > HI Heman, > > I was also looking at the code, but it seems that the project stalled. > (No activity on the wiki since 2 years) If this is not the case, I’d > be also interested to get the information > > À bientôt, > -- Frederic > > > > >> Le 26 août 2020 à 02:56, Hemant Singh via P4-dev <p4-dev@lists.p4.org> a écrit : >> >> Folks, >> >> The Fd.io website lists a “git clone” URL to p4vpp code. But the “git clone” fails. Anyone know where this code could be found in the public-domain? >> >> https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp >> >> Hemant >> _______________________________________________ >> P4-dev mailing list >> P4-dev@lists.p4.org >> http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org > > _______________________________________________ > P4-dev mailing list > P4-dev@lists.p4.org > http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org _______________________________________________ P4-dev mailing list P4-dev@lists.p4.org http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org
FL
Frédéric LOUI
Wed, Aug 26, 2020 2:13 PM

Hi Salvatore, Hemant,

Many thanks for this feedback.

As a side note we tried to find a P4 solution for SOHO especially in the R&E environment (Schools, small institutions etc. )
We started to investigate various target such as VMWARE/XDP, P4@ELTE(T4P4S) in order to appreciate if we could compile our code without too many changes. For that reason I also considered to study P4-VPP … But we could not generate the complete DPDK code from ELTE (we opened an issue here: https://github.com/P4ELTE/t4p4s/issues/19) and XDP P4 model implied too many changes on RARE code base for us.

But it was our first experience with DPDK. In that context, Csaba (in CC) from the RARE team developed p4dpdk.

It is a binary in C leveraging DPDK that is an emulation of the RARE code@BMv2 (Does not emulate BMv2 as ELTE aims to), so far we managed to get almost all feature (even more) as we have with BMv2 and TOFINO with this DPDK emulation dataplane.

Articles are here:
1-P4DPDK:  https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148084865
2- SOHO router based on P4DPK #001
3- SOHO router based on P4DPK #002

Next articles regarding SOHO will follow ...

You’ll find interesting articles also in this blog here:  (learn P4 with BMv2 etc. )
https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=RARE

All the best,

PS: P4dpdk is a bit off-topic from this list so feel free to reach us directly if you need more information about it.

À bientôt,
--  Frederic

Le 26 août 2020 à 10:13, Salvatore Signorello ssignorello@ciencias.ulisboa.pt a écrit :

[...]

Hi Salvatore, Hemant, Many thanks for this feedback. As a side note we tried to find a P4 solution for SOHO especially in the R&E environment (Schools, small institutions etc. ) We started to investigate various target such as VMWARE/XDP, P4@ELTE(T4P4S) in order to appreciate if we could compile our code without too many changes. For that reason I also considered to study P4-VPP … But we could not generate the complete DPDK code from ELTE (we opened an issue here: https://github.com/P4ELTE/t4p4s/issues/19) and XDP P4 model implied too many changes on RARE code base for us. But it was our first experience with DPDK. In that context, Csaba (in CC) from the RARE team developed p4dpdk. It is a binary in C leveraging DPDK that is an emulation of the RARE code@BMv2 (Does not emulate BMv2 as ELTE aims to), so far we managed to get almost all feature (even more) as we have with BMv2 and TOFINO with this DPDK emulation dataplane. Articles are here: 1-P4DPDK: https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148084865 2- SOHO router based on P4DPK #001 3- SOHO router based on P4DPK #002 Next articles regarding SOHO will follow ... You’ll find interesting articles also in this blog here: (learn P4 with BMv2 etc. ) https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=RARE All the best, PS: P4dpdk is a bit off-topic from this list so feel free to reach us directly if you need more information about it. À bientôt, -- Frederic > Le 26 août 2020 à 10:13, Salvatore Signorello <ssignorello@ciencias.ulisboa.pt> a écrit : > > Hi Hemant & Frédéric, > > I had reached two of the authors from Cisco back in Nov-17, since I was very interested in this project at that time. They had replied telling me that the code at the moment was still hosted in a private repository, but had told me that they would have made that available anytime soon. Then, a few months later in 2018 they contacted me again to inform that unfortunately this project had been parked because of lack of resources and there was no plan to release it. > > So, afaik, this code has never been made public. And, from its website, it does not look the project has been revived since then. > > Regards, > > Salvatore > > On 26/08/20 09:06, Frédéric LOUI wrote: >> HI Heman, >> >> I was also looking at the code, but it seems that the project stalled. (No activity on the wiki since 2 years) >> If this is not the case, I’d be also interested to get the information >> >> À bientôt, >> -- Frederic >> >> >> >> >>> Le 26 août 2020 à 02:56, Hemant Singh via P4-dev <p4-dev@lists.p4.org> a écrit : >>> >>> Folks, >>> The Fd.io website lists a “git clone” URL to p4vpp code. But the “git clone” fails. Anyone know where this code could be found in the public-domain? >>> https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp >>> Hemant >>> _______________________________________________ >>> P4-dev mailing list >>> P4-dev@lists.p4.org >>> http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org >> >> _______________________________________________ >> P4-dev mailing list >> P4-dev@lists.p4.org >> http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org > > _______________________________________________ > P4-dev mailing list > P4-dev@lists.p4.org > http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org
FL
Frédéric LOUI
Wed, Aug 26, 2020 2:16 PM

Sorry for the SPAM: (forgot to put SOHO article links)

2- SOHO router based on P4DPK #001: https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148090404
3- SOHO router based on P4DPK #002: https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148090495

À bientôt,
--  Frederic

Le 26 août 2020 à 16:13, Frédéric LOUI frederic.loui@renater.fr a écrit :

[...]

Sorry for the SPAM: (forgot to put SOHO article links) 2- SOHO router based on P4DPK #001: https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148090404 3- SOHO router based on P4DPK #002: https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148090495 À bientôt, -- Frederic > Le 26 août 2020 à 16:13, Frédéric LOUI <frederic.loui@renater.fr> a écrit : > > Hi Salvatore, Hemant, > > Many thanks for this feedback. > > As a side note we tried to find a P4 solution for SOHO especially in the R&E environment (Schools, small institutions etc. ) > We started to investigate various target such as VMWARE/XDP, P4@ELTE(T4P4S) in order to appreciate if we could compile our code without too many changes. For that reason I also considered to study P4-VPP … But we could not generate the complete DPDK code from ELTE (we opened an issue here: https://github.com/P4ELTE/t4p4s/issues/19) and XDP P4 model implied too many changes on RARE code base for us. > > But it was our first experience with DPDK. In that context, Csaba (in CC) from the RARE team developed p4dpdk. > > It is a binary in C leveraging DPDK that is an emulation of the RARE code@BMv2 (Does not emulate BMv2 as ELTE aims to), so far we managed to get almost all feature (even more) as we have with BMv2 and TOFINO with this DPDK emulation dataplane. > > Articles are here: > 1-P4DPDK: https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148084865 > 2- SOHO router based on P4DPK #001 > 3- SOHO router based on P4DPK #002 > > > Next articles regarding SOHO will follow ... > > You’ll find interesting articles also in this blog here: (learn P4 with BMv2 etc. ) > https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=RARE > > All the best, > > PS: P4dpdk is a bit off-topic from this list so feel free to reach us directly if you need more information about it. > > À bientôt, > -- Frederic > > > > >> Le 26 août 2020 à 10:13, Salvatore Signorello <ssignorello@ciencias.ulisboa.pt> a écrit : >> >> Hi Hemant & Frédéric, >> >> I had reached two of the authors from Cisco back in Nov-17, since I was very interested in this project at that time. They had replied telling me that the code at the moment was still hosted in a private repository, but had told me that they would have made that available anytime soon. Then, a few months later in 2018 they contacted me again to inform that unfortunately this project had been parked because of lack of resources and there was no plan to release it. >> >> So, afaik, this code has never been made public. And, from its website, it does not look the project has been revived since then. >> >> Regards, >> >> Salvatore >> >> On 26/08/20 09:06, Frédéric LOUI wrote: >>> HI Heman, >>> >>> I was also looking at the code, but it seems that the project stalled. (No activity on the wiki since 2 years) >>> If this is not the case, I’d be also interested to get the information >>> >>> À bientôt, >>> -- Frederic >>> >>> >>> >>> >>>> Le 26 août 2020 à 02:56, Hemant Singh via P4-dev <p4-dev@lists.p4.org> a écrit : >>>> >>>> Folks, >>>> The Fd.io website lists a “git clone” URL to p4vpp code. But the “git clone” fails. Anyone know where this code could be found in the public-domain? >>>> https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp >>>> Hemant >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> P4-dev mailing list >>>> P4-dev@lists.p4.org >>>> http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> P4-dev mailing list >>> P4-dev@lists.p4.org >>> http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org >> >> _______________________________________________ >> P4-dev mailing list >> P4-dev@lists.p4.org >> http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org >
hemant@mnkcg.com
Wed, Aug 26, 2020 2:29 PM

Hi Frederic,

Thanks for the details.  Yes, I am aware of TAPAS which is P4@ELTE.  TAPAS uses old P4-HLIR which was generated from Python code.  IMO, we should just start from scratch with the p4lang/p4c and makes changes to translate P4 to VPP first.

Best wishes,

Hemant

[...]

Hi Frederic, Thanks for the details. Yes, I am aware of TAPAS which is P4@ELTE. TAPAS uses old P4-HLIR which was generated from Python code. IMO, we should just start from scratch with the p4lang/p4c and makes changes to translate P4 to VPP first. Best wishes, Hemant -----Original Message----- From: P4-dev <p4-dev-bounces@lists.p4.org> On Behalf Of Frédéric LOUI Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 10:14 AM To: Salvatore Signorello <ssignorello@ciencias.ulisboa.pt> Cc: p4-dev@lists.p4.org; mc36 <cs@mp.ls> Subject: Re: [P4-dev] p4vpp? Hi Salvatore, Hemant, Many thanks for this feedback. As a side note we tried to find a P4 solution for SOHO especially in the R&E environment (Schools, small institutions etc. ) We started to investigate various target such as VMWARE/XDP, P4@ELTE(T4P4S) in order to appreciate if we could compile our code without too many changes. For that reason I also considered to study P4-VPP … But we could not generate the complete DPDK code from ELTE (we opened an issue here: https://github.com/P4ELTE/t4p4s/issues/19) and XDP P4 model implied too many changes on RARE code base for us. But it was our first experience with DPDK. In that context, Csaba (in CC) from the RARE team developed p4dpdk. It is a binary in C leveraging DPDK that is an emulation of the RARE code@BMv2 (Does not emulate BMv2 as ELTE aims to), so far we managed to get almost all feature (even more) as we have with BMv2 and TOFINO with this DPDK emulation dataplane. Articles are here: 1-P4DPDK: https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148084865 2- SOHO router based on P4DPK #001 3- SOHO router based on P4DPK #002 Next articles regarding SOHO will follow ... You’ll find interesting articles also in this blog here: (learn P4 with BMv2 etc. ) https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=RARE All the best, PS: P4dpdk is a bit off-topic from this list so feel free to reach us directly if you need more information about it. À bientôt, -- Frederic > Le 26 août 2020 à 10:13, Salvatore Signorello <ssignorello@ciencias.ulisboa.pt> a écrit : > > Hi Hemant & Frédéric, > > I had reached two of the authors from Cisco back in Nov-17, since I was very interested in this project at that time. They had replied telling me that the code at the moment was still hosted in a private repository, but had told me that they would have made that available anytime soon. Then, a few months later in 2018 they contacted me again to inform that unfortunately this project had been parked because of lack of resources and there was no plan to release it. > > So, afaik, this code has never been made public. And, from its website, it does not look the project has been revived since then. > > Regards, > > Salvatore > > On 26/08/20 09:06, Frédéric LOUI wrote: >> HI Heman, >> >> I was also looking at the code, but it seems that the project >> stalled. (No activity on the wiki since 2 years) If this is not the >> case, I’d be also interested to get the information >> >> À bientôt, >> -- Frederic >> >> >> >> >>> Le 26 août 2020 à 02:56, Hemant Singh via P4-dev <p4-dev@lists.p4.org> a écrit : >>> >>> Folks, >>> The Fd.io website lists a “git clone” URL to p4vpp code. But the “git clone” fails. Anyone know where this code could be found in the public-domain? >>> https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp >>> Hemant >>> _______________________________________________ >>> P4-dev mailing list >>> P4-dev@lists.p4.org >>> http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org >> >> _______________________________________________ >> P4-dev mailing list >> P4-dev@lists.p4.org >> http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org > > _______________________________________________ > P4-dev mailing list > P4-dev@lists.p4.org > http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org _______________________________________________ P4-dev mailing list P4-dev@lists.p4.org http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org
hemant@mnkcg.com
Mon, Nov 23, 2020 6:12 PM

P4 to VPP has pinged.

https://mnkcg.com/new-p4c-backend-for-p4-to-vpp/

I have to fix a nit or two.  Thereafter, since p4c does not support loop unrolling, I have to look into it to support recursive parsing needed by GTPU and MPLS headers.  Then, I think, I can open-source the backend and continue more work.  VPP is very vast and very specific while a compiler tends to be generic.  VPP has optimized  trees for network applications where trees are different for apps such as CDP (Cisco Discovery Protocol at layer-2), NAT, GTPU, etc.  Adding logic in the backend to see how a random P4 program is shoe-horned at the right tree node in VPP (https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/Feature_Arcs ) is something a compiler should not even deal with but this is what different VPP plugins do - more thought is needed.  A compiler for P4 to VPP is also tricky because if generated VPP C code does not meet VPP performance, no one will use the compiler – in my work thus far,  I have verified, VPP performance is not comprised.

If one would like a flavor of what the big deal with this compiler is, please see this large VPP plugin code:  https://github.com/travelping/vpp/tree/feature/2005/upf/src/plugins/upf

Now imagine, if you write P4 code for the above plugin and have a compiler generate all the code, it takes a few minutes of compiling.  One can guess how long it took for the above code to write.

Stay tuned.

Hemant

P4 to VPP has pinged. https://mnkcg.com/new-p4c-backend-for-p4-to-vpp/ I have to fix a nit or two. Thereafter, since p4c does not support loop unrolling, I have to look into it to support recursive parsing needed by GTPU and MPLS headers. Then, I think, I can open-source the backend and continue more work. VPP is very vast and very specific while a compiler tends to be generic. VPP has optimized trees for network applications where trees are different for apps such as CDP (Cisco Discovery Protocol at layer-2), NAT, GTPU, etc. Adding logic in the backend to see how a random P4 program is shoe-horned at the right tree node in VPP (https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/Feature_Arcs ) is something a compiler should not even deal with but this is what different VPP plugins do - more thought is needed. A compiler for P4 to VPP is also tricky because if generated VPP C code does not meet VPP performance, no one will use the compiler – in my work thus far, I have verified, VPP performance is not comprised. If one would like a flavor of what the big deal with this compiler is, please see this large VPP plugin code: https://github.com/travelping/vpp/tree/feature/2005/upf/src/plugins/upf Now imagine, if you write P4 code for the above plugin and have a compiler generate all the code, it takes a few minutes of compiling. One can guess how long it took for the above code to write. Stay tuned. Hemant -----Original Message----- From: P4-dev <p4-dev-bounces@lists.p4.org> On Behalf Of Salvatore Signorello Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 4:13 AM To: p4-dev@lists.p4.org Subject: Re: [P4-dev] p4vpp? Hi Hemant & Frédéric, I had reached two of the authors from Cisco back in Nov-17, since I was very interested in this project at that time. They had replied telling me that the code at the moment was still hosted in a private repository, but had told me that they would have made that available anytime soon. Then, a few months later in 2018 they contacted me again to inform that unfortunately this project had been parked because of lack of resources and there was no plan to release it. So, afaik, this code has never been made public. And, from its website, it does not look the project has been revived since then. Regards, Salvatore On 26/08/20 09:06, Frédéric LOUI wrote: > HI Heman, > > I was also looking at the code, but it seems that the project stalled. > (No activity on the wiki since 2 years) If this is not the case, I’d > be also interested to get the information > > À bientôt, > -- Frederic > > > > >> Le 26 août 2020 à 02:56, Hemant Singh via P4-dev <p4-dev@lists.p4.org> a écrit : >> >> Folks, >> >> The Fd.io website lists a “git clone” URL to p4vpp code. But the “git clone” fails. Anyone know where this code could be found in the public-domain? >> >> https://wiki.fd.io/view/P4vpp >> >> Hemant >> _______________________________________________ >> P4-dev mailing list >> P4-dev@lists.p4.org >> http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org > > _______________________________________________ > P4-dev mailing list > P4-dev@lists.p4.org > http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org _______________________________________________ P4-dev mailing list P4-dev@lists.p4.org http://lists.p4.org/mailman/listinfo/p4-dev_lists.p4.org