p4-api@lists.p4.org

P4-API: "Discussion list for P4 API Working Group

View all threads

Pushing October WG meeting back by one week

SS
Steffen Smolka
Mon, Sep 20, 2021 10:59 PM

Hi all,

Since we have 5 Fridays this October and the 4th Friday is a holiday for
Google employees, we are holding the meeting on the 5th Friday of October,
10/29/2021. We will update the calendar to reflect the change shortly.

Let us know if you have any concerns.
See you then!

-- Steffen

Hi all, Since we have 5 Fridays this October and the 4th Friday is a holiday for Google employees, we are holding the meeting on the 5th Friday of October, 10/29/2021. We will update the calendar to reflect the change shortly. Let us know if you have any concerns. See you then! -- Steffen
AB
Antonin Bas
Thu, Oct 21, 2021 6:18 PM

Hi all,

A reminder that we don’t have a meeting tomorrow, as it was pushed back one week, to 10/29/2021.
See you all next week!

From: Steffen Smolka via P4-API p4-api@lists.p4.org
Date: Monday, September 20, 2021 at 3:59 PM
To: "p4-api@lists.p4.org" p4-api@lists.p4.org
Subject: [P4-API] Pushing October WG meeting back by one week

Hi all, A reminder that we don’t have a meeting tomorrow, as it was pushed back one week, to 10/29/2021. See you all next week! Thanks, Antonin From: Steffen Smolka via P4-API <p4-api@lists.p4.org> Reply-To: Steffen Smolka <smolkaj@google.com> Date: Monday, September 20, 2021 at 3:59 PM To: "p4-api@lists.p4.org" <p4-api@lists.p4.org> Subject: [P4-API] Pushing October WG meeting back by one week Hi all, Since we have 5 Fridays this October and the 4th Friday is a holiday for Google employees, we are holding the meeting on the 5th Friday of October, 10/29/2021. We will update the calendar to reflect the change shortly. Let us know if you have any concerns. See you then! -- Steffen