Attendees: Randy L. (CableLabs), Ramesh S. (Cisco Systems), Mickey S., JK L. (Intel)
* Source-only example PR merged into INT.mdk master (will be part v2.1)
Discussions/Decisions on INT v2.1
* INT-MX is prioritized over other items. We will close v2.1 with INT-MX in March.
* Ipv6 transport discussion is put on hold, pushed to v2.2. Will see the progress of IETF in March/April.
* Similarly INT-CL (Closed Loop) will be discussed for v2.2. We need more thoughts on use cases and interactions with NIC/end-hosts.
* AR: Ramesh will rebase his current PR on top of INT master, we will discuss/close in the next meeting (3/13)
Discussions on report spec 2.0
* Randy brought up an usecase where multiple reports, (each report = per-pkt metadata + orig pkt headers), needs to be coalesced.
* The Next Proto approach proposed in https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/pull/61 doesn't support this use case. PR61 embeds flow-ID instead of orig pkt headers.
* AR: Mickey will create a new PR that can cover both usecases
We will have the next meeting 3/13 Friday 10am to discuss the new PRs and close on INT-MX (v2.1) and Report spec 2.0.
The Google calendar invite is here<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=N2c5NGZzM2pzMjNsYm0xanUzZ3Fpc29sMWUgajR0bzQycnNqcXRma3MwcWI3aWFoOGdvdXNAZw&tmsrc=j4to42rsjqtfks0qb7iah8gous%40group.calendar.google.com>.